Trinity Episcopal Church is an inclusive, Anglo-Catholic parish in the Diocese of Northern Indiana. The mission of Trinity Church is to continually strengthen our commitment to Jesus Christ and to each other. This church is one of the few Romanesque revival structures in LaPorte County. Its heavy masonry interior, square corner tower and rounded “Roman” arches give an impression of solidity and permanence. It is a limestone structure, by an architect named Starbuck. Attached to the rear of this building at 117 West 6th Street, is the Gothic revival Barker Hall, built in 1930, replacing the original 1886 structure. Above the 6th Street entry is an Alfonso Ianelli relief sculpture.